This website (hereinafter referred to as “MSC Shipmanagement website”) is operated by MSC Shipmanagement Limited Company (hereinafter referred to as “MSCSM or “we”). MSCSM is registered in Cyprus and its address is at 8, Spyrou Kyprianou Avenue, 3070, Limassol, Cyprus.
We reserve the right to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the MSCSM website, and suspend or amend all or any part of the service provided on the MSCSM website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the MSCSM website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
MSCSM does not assure users of the safety of the MSCSM website. Users are strongly recommended to have their own regularly updated precautions in place, such as anti-virus and malware software that meet minimum current standards for internet users.
Prohibited uses include but are not limited to:
• Any act that would constitute a breach of an applicable local, national or international law and regulation;
• Knowingly transmitting any data, sending or uploading any material containing viruses or any other harmful programs or similar computer ode designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
• Accessing without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the MSCSM website;
- any equipment or network on which the MSCSM website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the MSCSM website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
MSCSM or any of its directors, employees or agents shall have no responsibility or liability for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special or other damages, costs, losses or liabilities whatsoever and howsoever arising from:
• Your access to, use, inability to use or change in content of the MSCSM website
• Reliance on any information or materials contained on the MSCSM website
• Computer viruses that may affect your computer equipment or other property by reason of your use of, access to or downloading of any material from MSCSM website.
Where we offer any interactive service, the data these services provide is only for guidance. No warranty is made as to the accuracy of the information provided. Some interactive services are limited to those users who have a MSCSM bill of lading, a container number or a booking number.
Please note that reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that the service content is accurate and up-to-date, however all information is given without any guarantee or representation as to its accuracy and under no circumstances whatsoever shall MSCSM be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special or other damages, costs, losses or liabilities arising from reliance on any of the information or materials contained on the MSCSM website.
We, or the applicable third party owner, retains all right, title and interest (including copyrights, trademarks, patents as well as any other intellectual property or other right) in all information and content (including but not limited to text, data, images, graphics and logos) on the MSCSM website. You shall not copy, download, reproduce, distribute, transmit or otherwise use any of the information and content on the MSCSM website unless for your own personal, non-commercial use or unless you have obtained prior express written permission to do so from MSCSM.
Certain web pages or areas on the MSCSM website may be subject to additional terms and conditions.
© 2020 MSC Shipmanagement Limited,
All Rights Reserved